“The buyer” is you, the purchaser of an in-person event. “Ceri Jones Chef” is me, the company.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION FOR IN-PERSON / LIVE EVENTS
1. By making a booking you are indicating that you have read and agree to Ceri Jones Chef’s terms and conditions. Notification of cancellation must be made to the Ceri Jones Chef in writing email@example.com
2. If the buyer cancels their booking no refund will be offered. However the booking may be transferred to another person. Please confirm in writing to Ceri Jones Chef firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ceri Jones Chef will let the buyers know as soon as they can if, through no fault of the attendees’, Ceri Jones Chef is forced to significantly alter or cancel the event. In these circumstances the attendee can choose one of the following options.
a) accept Ceri Jones Chef’s offer of a replacement event of lower cost (if available) and Ceri Jones Chef will refund the difference in cost;
or b) accept Ceri Jones Chef’s offer of a replacement event of equivalent cost
or c) ask Ceri Jones Chef for a refund of the money the attendee has paid.
4. If the buyer has any complaint about the event, they must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host who will normally be able to take appropriate action. If the buyer is not satisfied with their response and the buyer feels their enjoyment of the event is likely to be significantly affected, they should notify Ceri Jones Chef by email and she will do her best to resolve the problem.
5. Ceri Jones Chef reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any buyers who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT IN-PERSON / LIVE EVENTS
6. The buyer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Ceri Jones Chef. The buyer must ensure that s/he is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Ceri Jones Chef is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
7. Ceri Jones Chef retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
8. Each buyer hereby authorises and grants Ceri Jones Chef a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Ceri Jones Chef website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos with his/her image. In addition, the buyer grants us a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Ceri Jones Chef website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos which you take or create and provide to us.
9. This contract is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. Any conflict between the terms and conditions of the contract and the law of the United Kingdom, then the law of the United Kingdom shall prevail.
10. You acknowledge that you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the event organisers, related entities, our affiliates, employees, fitness professionals and co-hosts and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against “Ceri Jones Chef” and all associated parties, arising from any loss or damage to person or property that may occur, prior to, during or after the retreat or event.
This is inclusive and not limited to:
1. Any damages or injuries that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential.
2. Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur.
3. Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site.